♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
Song today is a DAMN NICE SONG:DDDDDDD Kelly Poon rocks yea.
Today we went to the airport to fetch dearest mummy, she came back from Shanghai. I haven't visited it for how long): Omg the airport is very pretty. It's always been. I love it so much! Hahaha! I want to stay there!
Oh I haven't been to Terminal 3 though. Daddy says his company is in charge of the sprinklers in all the different terminals. Uh, sure, great, true. I looked up at the ceiling and there're like thousands of rows of sprinklers! Should there be a fire {argh totally touching so much wood!!!} there will be SO much water sprinkling out. But ironically, it's just like, SPRINKLING. Er I think I should not talk nonsense, hah.
It's physics spa tmr! I'm scared, I don't know why. I'm more afraid than I was for chem, because chem we all know it's TITRATION and we had so damn a lot of practices and we just had to memorise ONE error. Physics is different!@#$%^&^$@! Opticsssss&pinssss. Urgh.
I haven't done chinese mock): Chinese Os is making me crrrazy.
the changi, always. that's a random SIA plane(: ohmannnn, I want! the prettiest airport & on the way there, I saw the biggggg ferriswheel again.